* The first meeting each day begins with a dance starting at 12:30 p.m. and the online meeting will begin at approximately 1:00 p.m. GMT. Ananta invites those attending the Live Stream to join in the dancing from home if you wish!
What is a Live Stream? Our Live Streams are hosted using the Zoom Video Conference program (detailed information below). During the meetings you will see Ananta and hear all the interactions in meeting room, but you will not be able to personally interact with Ananta or ask her a question. You will also be invited to join a Private Facebook Group for virtual participants.
Note: The Chat box is closed during the Live Stream, but if you have a problem with your audio, etc. during the meeting you can send a private chat message to the Host who will help you.
You will also receive the full, unedited audio files for each session; so if you are unable to attend one of the sessions, you can catch up with the audio at the end of the day.
You may join by Mac, PC, Linux, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, etc.
NEW TO ZOOM? CLICK HERE TO READ THE Zoom Video conferencing instructions
The Zoom Video Conferencing program is very easy to use and most people have no problem jumping right in by clicking on the meeting room link provided.
However, if this is your first time using Zoom, then you may like to read the Zoom Information below BEFORE the meeting to ensure you know how to check your audio settings, raise your hand (if questions are being taken during the meeting you are attending), turn your video on and off, etc. You can even use our Zoom 'test room' 24/7 to practice if you wish! This is not the link for our meeting so jump in and test your set up at any time! Zoom test room open 24/7: https://zoom.us/j/7126214481*
* If this is your first time using Zoom you will be prompted to download the App. Once you have finished testing your audio/video set up simply click on the "Leave Meeting" button.
Zoom Meeting Room Control Bar
1. If you arrive before the meeting room has been opened, do not leave. You can test your audio settings while you wait and you will automatically enter the meeting room when it is opened. To test your audio click on the button provided in the pop up window that appears when you click on the meeting room link:
2.To raise your handif the meeting room is opened for questions do not raise your physical hand as the meeting Host is unable to see it. You need to use the 'Raise Hand'feature on Zoom or send a Chat message to the Host saying you would like to ask a question. The Raise Hand Feature on Zoom: If you are on a computer, open the “Participants” menu at the bottom of the Zoom window (see above image) and go to the very bottom of the window. If you are on an iPad look at the top of the iPad screen for the meeting controls.
3. If you are on WiFi: to ensure a strong 'signal', close all your other programs. Also, if you share a WiFi signal with others and find your signal is often weak, ask them not to do 'intense' Internet activity such as video streaming while you are on your video conference.
➤ If you do have a weak WiFi signal, try not to move around too much in front of your video camera as this increases the bandwidth you are using. Or, you can also turn your personal video camera off during the meeting.
➤ To turn off your video camera when on a computer, click on the video camera icon on the bottom left of the Zoom meeting window (see image above) so that a red line appears through the camera icon.
➤ And on an iPad, go into the Settings, find the Zoom App, and in the Allow Zoom Access panel, turn your Camera off.
4. If you have audio problems during the meeting, on a computer you can select the little white up arrow next to the microphone icon (see image above for the Zoom Meeting Room Control Bar) and test your microphone and speaker/headset settings, check your audio levels, etc.